Did you know the Sunshine Coast community identifies up to 5,000 at risk children every year? SunnyKids believes everyone deserves a fair go and that too many kids today simply aren’t getting a chance to be the best that they can be. SunnyKids partners with health, education and child protection agencies to keep local kids safe.
What do SunnyKids do?
- Support children aged 0-12
- Support local kids every hour of every day, year round
- Provide 8,000 overnight stays per year for women and children who are homeless due to domestic and family violence
- Support hundreds of kids living with domestic violence year round and thousands facing behavioural or emotional problems, medical and mental health concerns
- Partner with 226 service providers to create a safety net for thousands of children throughout the Sunshine Coast region.
The Sunny Kids’ P100 program is one important way that together we create a safety net of support for Sunshine Coast kids and their families, and it is simple to become a part of the solution by taking part in P100.
For just $100 per month, a business or individual can assist SunnyKids to continue to sustainably deliver front line services to kids in need and grow its services to help more kids in our community. In return P100 members are recognised for giving, can connect with like-minded people who share a desire to make a difference, and are able to exclusively use the SunnyKids P100 logo and promotional materials. P100 is your chance to change the lives of local kids who need us.
SunnyKids also welcomes support from individuals, families, businesses and schools – anyone can make a donation or bequest, sponsor a child in an ongoing way, become involved in our schools programs, join our workplace giving program, or become a partner through your business. For more information contact SunnyKids via http://www.sunnykids.org.au/ or call 07 5479 0394.
Triple Zero Property has been a proud supporter of SunnyKids and P100 since it’s inception. We encourage you to also be involved with this incredible organisation which is making a significant difference in the lives of children across the Sunshine Coast.